HPO Holding’s service station activities are made up of a small network of owned stations, plus more than 70 stations it services through wholesale supply contracts, in a national market that represents approximately 3,000 stations. HPO has 15 years of experience in the sector and has the advantage of owning its own supply terminal.
Its two highly visible “mega”-stations each sell approximately 5,000 gallons of fuel per day, which is about three times the volume of the average service station in Peru.
- DB5-S50 with Additive
- Gasohol at 97, 95, 90 and 84
- Offering high-quality motor fuels.
- Providing careful attention to clients by its employees.
- Offering ongoing promotions for clients.
- Making available a full range of products for automobiles.
- Supplying transport fleets in the network of affiliated stations.
- Offering central billing for fleets serviced in the network.
- Providing the conveniently decentralized location of its service stations.
- Including convenience stores under the “Pronto” brand.
- Offering Vehicular Natural Gas.
Km 33.5 Autopista Panamericana Sur,
Lurín, Lima 16 - Perú.
Av. Néstor Gambetta S/N. Sub Lote 11-A Carretera Ventanilla KM. 14.5
Callao – Perú
Jorge Chávez 1087 Breña Lima - Perú.
Av. Bauzate y Meza/Huamanga 505 La Victoria Lima - Perú.
Av. Argentina 2045 Callao - Perú.
Mega EESS Herco Cerro Azul and Mega EESS Herco Barranca.